A cup of tea; a cup of tea for each tear I cried, each smile, each laugh, each whispered prayer to God in the black of night.
I wish I had the answers to life. I wish I had the hope I desire. I wish I could have the motivation to move mountains.
Sadly, I feel a part of me was left on 1-75 that day. A part of my heart will always be scattered along the road: lost, confused, and uncertain of why. Why invincible Mallory hit a patch of ice, spun out of control, and was hit by another car. Why?
"though they may surround us like lions
and crush us on all side,
we may fall, but we will rise
not by my might nor my power
or by the strength of souls
only through Your love, my Lord"
-Rise by Josh Garrels
No comments:
Post a Comment